Find out what a team member does and how to get started.
What a Team Member Does:
- Complete Individual Registration Form and send to Team Captain.
- Record mileage on Individual Mileage Log.
- Call, e-mail, or text your total weekly mileage and/or pounds lost to Team Captain each week.
- Participate in Kick-Off, Mid-Way and Recognition activities.
- Complete Wrap-Up Form and give to Team Captain.
- Contact Team Captain with questions and issues.
Steps for Team Members:
Obtain a team packet from your Team Captain. Your packet should contain:
- Individual Registration Form
- Individual Mileage Log
- Wrap-Up Form
Participate in Kick-Off Event.
Complete the Individual Registration Form (PDF) right away and return it to your team captain. Your captain will register you on-line.
Record your mileage and/or pounds lost each day on the Individual Mileage Log (PDF).
- Team members need to each walk 10–12 miles each week for their team of eight to walk across Texas in eight weeks.
Total your mileage and/or pounds lost each week.
- Text, call, or E-mail your weekly total to your Team Captain at the end of each week.
Attend Mid-Way Event.
Attend Recognition Event.
Complete the Wrap-Up Form (PDF) when Walk Across Texas is over.
- Send the Wrap-Up Form to your Team Captain.